RSS FEED

SAVE YOUR BREAST SO THEY CAN'T TOUCH YOUR'S


I went to KBRI with my friend Andris.I want to move my address in my passport. We went to KBRI by Rapid KL(Rapid KL is once of public transport in Malaysia). we must go to Puchong before we continue trip to KL central. just 13 ringgit we can go to KBRI from KL central.

many steps was i did in KBRI. such as take photo, write the form, and wait for half hours. after that we went to Mid valley to find chinise calendar for his mother.
i was hungry, but i dont wanna eat in here. because foods in mid valley is very expensive. i hope i can come home immediatelly.

i used to use car when the last time i go to mid valley, so andris told me where is the Rapid KL route from mid valley to puchong again. suddenly, many people use now. we must stand up behind the driver. i saw Indian man stand up beside malaysian girl in front of me.in the middle of the trip, the girl screams very loudly and she said,

"DONT TOUCH MY BREAST!!!!!!!!!! I WILL HIT U!!!!!"

his face became purple. his skin is black mix with red because she shy many people know he touches her breast. his face is very very funny.

"I am not touch your breast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YOU CHIKEN!!!!!!!!!!" he said

"No, I am not AYAM" malaysian girl answers

the indian man pushes the button to stop the bus. he goes out from bus immediatelly.


you know, we kept our laughing as long as this trip. malaysian girl mix her english with bahasa malaysia. hahahahahahahahahaha ^^

0 comments:

Return top