RSS FEED



this is my best father who can teach me mature, never afraid to anything, and teach me democrate to everyone

my mother teach me all about religion, never forget to pray, always says honesty, but i think i dissapointed her

my brother is ambitious man, he really want to be succesfull. i am very recpect him

my sister is a beautifull girl, she has curly hair, white skin and tall. she can play piano and violin. i am very love her .

keluarga kita emang jauh, dan gw yakin kita jauh buat sama2 berjuang. papa di kaltim, cika
sekolah di samarinda, a' dan emas di malaysia dan di bandung itu semua buat cika. buat keluarga kita nanti. walaupun kita jauh hati kita pasti satu. percaya itu.........



2 comments:

hestichilledout

what a happy family...boy!

rukun2 ya ma mas riga,jgn ma cika doank

Anonymous

hidup leksono family..
ahahaha...

Return top